Sign in to follow this  
activeappl

Nav bar problem

activeappl    0
activeappl

When I switch the PlatformPro Nav settings to enable drop down navigation, the orientation of my nav bar switched. The entire bar moves from the left side to the right side of the screen. The of items also switched from left to right over to right to left. The live site has the nav bar with the problem, below is how it looks if I were to disable drop down navigation. navbar.bmp Also, bonus question if somebody can also help me move the nav bar to the right of the logo in the top of the space. http://www.localpartnersmedia.com

activeappl    0
activeappl

Any advice? Perhaps deleting PlatformPro and reinstalling? I've been having weird issues, such as the PlatformPro settings in Firefox all displaying on one screen and can't save anything. I have to use Chrome to get it to display by the sections.

activeappl    0
activeappl

Awesome, that worked haha. When I first signed up, I got an email telling me there was a new release about an hour later. Had no idea there was a newer version. Any ideas on relocating the nav bar to the right of the logo?

Andrew    201
Andrew

Hey Ryan, We've had a couple requests for this... so we may be adding a feature for it. If you want to get started.. you can do it two ways...with a custom section, with hooks or by overriding the 'template.branding.php' template (all in the child theme) All are easy... which sounds best?

activeappl    0
activeappl

If it's in the works for a future update, I'm cool with waiting. Not a huge priority.