Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VRS

how do i resize fonts?

VRS

im stuck on resizing fonts, can anyone guide me? thx.

GetMeWebDesign

Which fonts and exactly where. I presume you dont find the options for Primary text and Text headers, in Site Settings > Typography, sufficient? http://docs.pagelines.com/configure/global-options

If it is to handle section specific text headers, primary text in sections, you can either define your own custom classes and reference them under the the Section > Standard Options > Custom Styling Classes or make simple local changes in the Section > Standard Options > Inline CSS Styling. More about styling with LESS http://docs.pagelines.com/advanced/less-css

If you are stuck on a particular problem (unable to target a text/header within a section), you can either search the forum or start a topic, including a link to the site

Chrome Developer tools - please use them. If you are not sure how, then it is easy to learn

Be inventive in your keyword search of the forum ie Navi > Navbar > menu > tabs > font > color. Your answer lies there somewhere!

dotcalm

I have used the Site Settings > Typography, and it is not changing a thing... my text and headers are the same - I've tried 10 listed fonts. Any ideas? The widget text is way too small and the body text is too thin (bold settings are not working on pages - I can see it in preview box but not on site).

I know I'm using a demo but shouldn't that part work? All the other sections seem to work ok. You can see the fonts are not matching those selected (I really don't want those fonts but it would be clear if they were applied as they are very different than what is there by default).

Thanks,

V-

Simon

Click publish then turn off the editor.

dotcalm Please make future support posts new topics, replying to old topics annoys the original topic author as they get email notifications informing them that somebody has posted a random reply ;)