Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pagelines Framework features all of a sudden pro!

4 posts in this topic

I've been using Pagelines Framework for a few months now. I recently migrated my site from one domain to another and when I reinstalled the Pagelines Framework free theme, some features that I had before were all of a sudden "Pro Only" features.

When did this change happen? And is there no way to get the secondary sidebar feature back now?

Hi Tim,

PageLines Framework is now considered legacy and the pro version is now available for free via your PageLines account here -

Its most likely that on the site that you migrated from had your account details active making it the pro version. This option has now been removed as it is no longer needed. Therefore, I recommend you download the version from your account and use that instead.

Danny, the only thing I can download from the my-account page is the "Pagelines updater" and I don't see Framework in that file.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Can't Activate Pagelines License
      By unifeyed+
      I am unable to activate Pagelines with my License key. All plugins and Wordpress are up to date. Says the url and key don't exist, but I am using what's on file in our Pagelines Account. Can't make any changes on the front end. 
      Please advise
    • Pagelines (old version) not showing up in my Account
      By davidcosgrove+
      I need to download the old version of Pagelines - in one of my WP dashboards it shows that 2.4.6 is available - but it is not showing up in my Account.
      Please help.
      Thank you!
    • What is Framework?
      By micstepl+
      What is actually framework?
      - is ist that, what we used some years ago?
      - dös it replace DMS2?
      - can I use framework beside of DMS2?
      - how do they relate?
    • Pagelines crashed, how do I update?
      By David Lamoureux+
      Here's the site, but that's not what it's suppose to look like. I tried to log in but the theme was crashed. I then went into the DB and changed the theme to WP 2013. I assume that by updating the pagelines theme all will be well again. I've downloaded DMS 2.2, but I don't know how to install that. Please help. I need to communicate with the 100's of people who've signed up in the last week. Thanks. 
    • Major Problems
      By almanada+
      2 year DMS Framework Dev Member here:
      Nothing is saving on our websites, our Key is no longer registering, emails have gone unanswered.  The DMS theme seems to be overall malfunctioning.   I just want it to work like it worked last week again please. Also, based on our your website is looking, it's also falling apart. Please Advise ASAP!  Our clients have a much shorter temper with us, because we actually offer a way to contact us.  We have reinstalled the latest theme over and over.