Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chelsealil

Jigoshop: integrated plugin missing, or is it?

chelsealil

I have been fighting with Jigoshop all day. I use Pagelines (obviously), and I'm going nuts trying to make the site look good and work well. 

My Main issues:

1. I can't find the Pagelines/Jigoshop integrated plugin. All of the links everywhere point to a missing/dead page. Is this irrelevant, or discontinued?

2. In my site, the automatically generated "Shop" just leads to a blank page on my webhost, not even to my 404 page. 

3. I cannot for the life of me get the fracking secondary nav to appear on the store pages. They are all set to "Product Archive" template, and no matter how many secondary navs I add to any number of pages on drag and drop, nothing changes on the shop. 

Can anyone help me save my sanity?

Danny

Hi Chelsea,

1. You have posted in the DMS forums, are you using DMS or PageLines Framework? As DMS doesn't require any plugin for compatibility I don't think. As I haven't tested JigoShop on DMS, as we recommend WooCommerce for DMS. If you're using PageLines Framework, you can download all the plugins here - https://github.com/pagelines/pagelines-jigoshop

2. You will need to contact JigoShop support for all issues related to JigoShop.

3. You're going to need to provide a link to your site. However, if you want a navigation to appear just add it to the header template, then it will appear on all pages.

Please search our forums, before posting!

chelsealil

Thank you for the link- I couldn't find that plugin anywhere. 

I am actually using Framework, so I'm in the wrong place. But the plugin seems to have mostly fixed my issues. I have other ones, but I'll take them to the other forum.

Cheers!

greenfly

Ok thanks 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"