Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 Scroll Slider

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I really like the scroll slider from pinspro.  I am building a site and not using pins pro but would like to build my header for the homepage to be a slider with text and buttons on each slide... exactly like pinpro....  Is there a way to do that with the other sliders available in DMS2?

I look forward to hearing your response.

Unfortunately, you can not do this the core sections available in DMS, that section is a PinsPro section only. If you want to use that section, you will need to purchase PinsPro or create your own slider section. You could also try using the RevSlider section.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Can I remove the play button that appears on canvas area background images on mobile?
      By crose+
      I am using the Canvas Area section at the top of my site. I have a video playing in the background, which works really well on desktop. But on mobile video doesn't play without user interaction, so I have a static image in place as an alternate image. However when viewed on a mobile device there is now a play button over the static image that does nothing. This didn't use to happen so I imaging it is due to an upgrade. But this is really bad UX. Is there a way to remove it?
      Here is the site:
      Thanks in advance.
    • Revslider - Background Clickable
      By jacobtippett+
      I am trying to get the background image of the Revslider to be clickable and redirect to a link.
      Does anyone know how this is possible?
    • REVSlider Issue
      By jermainestegall
      Hello Danny,
      I've been experiencing problems this past week trying to add images to theREV SLIDER section of my wordpress site.  Once I upload an image, it's not visible within the DMS 2 template.  I can't see images in the media gallery or in the slider even when I refresh or clear the cache etc.  Is there something that's disabled now that was only available for 1 year?  I paid for the template.  Also, if I re-install the DMS 2 template will that help reset anything that may have become corrupt?
      Is this a function that only works for a limited time (1 year?)
      thanks again
      Jermaine Stegall
    • DMS2 Slider is too big
      By terrykiwi83
      Hi there,
      I just have a quick question that I hope can be easily answered. Basically we are using the DMS Framework and have 'activated' the revslider on our site. The current dimensions of the revslider are 2000x800 which is way to big for our site. My question is, how can I resize it so it fits with the rest of the site (From the logo to the end of the contact text would be an ideal size), is there a setting somewhere that I haven't discovered yet? 
      The site in question is:
      Thanks in advance :)
    • Slider with latest posts
      By nandorj78+
      I was wondering if there is a way to add a slider that shows the latest or sticky posts?
      Do I need a thir party plugin for that? If so, which one is recommended?