Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kulmetehan

Website got totally messed up

kulmetehan

Hi guys,

This topic is on the website: www.kalender-verhuur.nl

It all started after two adjustments I made to the website:

- I removed the fixed header to try a non-fixed menu bar

- I updated the FormBuilder plugin

To test out how the website would look without a fixed menu, I removed the fixed menu and placed normal simple nav. So far so good. When I decided to go back to fixed menu, it didn't go back to how it was. As you can see right now it's a white menu with white  text. When I pick "base color" both text and background stay white. When I pick another theme, lets say orange... It still all stays white.

screenshot.png

What is going on here, why is DMS doing this? And how can I fix it?

Besides this, after the FormBuilder update, the form I have implemented on the right side of the homepage (see website) wasn't responsive anymore, as you can see. Before the update it fitted perfectly in the width I allowed it to.

How can I fix this? I want it to fit in the area I assigned to it. How can I make this happen?

greenfly

did you delete the sections within the 'fixed' area of the header? After doing So did you publish the changes? If so you have lost the changes. I recommend dragging the section to another area rather than deleting the actual section. 

That way you can swap out the header as you see fit and try it in either fixed or drag it to header area to see it non fixed. 

Looking at your screenshot - you seem to not have published your changes. If this is the case - you can click to undo unpublished changes. 

Is this the plugin you mean by Form BuildeR? >> https://wordpress.org/plugins/formbuilder/

Could you create another topic in relation to form builder and we can help you with this. One issue per topic please,

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• Borries
      By Borries+
      I know this is not an easy problem. Maybe there is a easy solution.
      I have tryed to uses the existing solution, that I have found in the forum
      I changed the colours of my nav (simple nav) and the hover effect (a. hover).
      I really tryed to highlight the active/used link in the nav but I cant figure it out.
      I want it to be black when active.
      Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
      http://www.marcborries.de  nav link: "Sinn & Selbst" 
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson