Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Box link is stored double

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am not even sure this has to be sent here. In case it should not, please let me know or move it wherever it should go. I googled a solutions to this problem, but I didn't find anything.

The theme version is 1.4.5.

I am facing a problem with the "box link" field in my PageLines "box setup options". 

I fill in the address "" in the field "Box Link (Optional)" and then I click on "Save Meta Settings" to store it. However, the address is doubled wherever it gets stored and is shown this way: "". The underlined part shouldn't be there.

This is happening in any "Box setup" I am updating.

Does anybody know why is this happening? And how should I solve it? It was working fine some time ago, when I built up my website for the first time, but I don't understand what's happening now.

Please take into account that I am not an advaced user in programing, so I will need a very "step by step" instructions if I have to modify any code.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

No problem.