How to organize event area on site?

6 posts in this topic

Hi, collegues!

I installed "Events Manager" (5.5.3) by Marcus Sykes, but it destroys my site (JavaScript?)

Would you say possible best ways to organize events area (business events, trainings, networking) on site?

May be you know some examples, some good WP (compatible with DMS2) or DMS2 plugins that can help me, may be you know some issures that i should to overcome or to avoid?

Thanks and good day!

Hi Alex,

I am sure we have had users who have used Events Manager with DMS without any problems. Can you disable all other plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

in other other way i would prefer event is page type 

to edit it from front-end as i want

I am having the same problem... i tried a couple of event manger plugins, but none seem to work.
The site loads fine, but the events page just doesn't load...

Please help!!??

If you're having issues with the Events Manager plugin, you will need to contact their support first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Event Search?
      By rynbxtr
      Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I could add a way for users to search through events (only events) on the front page?
      Has anybody made any sort of 'Search' section yet, or any suggestions for other ways this could be accomplished?
      Thanks in advance for any ideas you might share!
    • [event_agenda] does not scroll
      By GOTO11
      Hi Nick,
      Still one issue was not resolved.
      The [event_agenda] short code feature does work, but it does not scroll like on the short code site
    • Events section agenda not displaying V2
      By tinpeas+
      Hi Nick
      I am building a site with Pageslines V2 and I'm having an issue with the Events section. The agenda does not display other than the shadow around the box (div). If I use the default Pagelines install the Agenda works fine but if I use the Pagelines Base Child theme or the Simpliciate Theme I have an issue.
      Can you offer me a solution please buddy. I have attached a screen shot to illustrate my issue.
      Thanks in advance.
    • Bugs in Events Section (please help)
      By GOTO11
      Hi Nick,
      Second try to post this one, one more 'bug' i have found ;-)
      Hope to get a reply now soon.
      I experience a lot problems with the EVENTS section:
      Gravity form does not show up when i fill in the de ID number. The Single Event shortcode is very unclear to me. Nothing i put in seems to make any difference. The date icons do not turn blue as i hover over them like on the demo site The date icons icons won’t sort by month The event agenda doesn't scroll with mouse like in the demo. Shouldn't it be a good idea to have the month also noted in the single-event?
    • Events Section
      By ddyer
      Hi Nick im huge fan of your sections,plugins. 
      Im having a frustrating time with the Events plugin. 
      How to setup the events so past dates archive automatically from list view?
      Can thumbnail of event artwork be displyed in shortcode [event_list]?
      look forward to hearing from you.