Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ketri

<body> and <html> are not full-height if there is not enough content on page

ketri    7
ketri

Hello!

I Wonder what causes this issue?

Here you can see that the <body> or even <html> are not full height: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbvnhkzyw5cg58f/Screenshot%202014-05-21%2015.05.24.png
So if I for example set a background-image to <body>, it will not be the full height.
This is a clean installation of DMS with latest version of WP.

Can you replicate this issue and do you know what causes it?

Thanks!

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Yeah I have already reported this to our tracker, not sure of the reasoning behind it. However, in the meantime you can add:

html, body { height: 100%; }

to your custom CSS.

• Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• wyo22ski
      By wyo22ski+
      Hello,

I'm basically a designer and understand a little on how to change CSS, etc., so please excuse my ignorance...  I recently upgraded to the newest platform from the DMS and my old DMS theme no longer functions.  I'm trying to replace the image slider that my Horizon Photography Theme (Nick Haskins) had created.  The Impulse image slider seemed the closest to what I need, but there are problems.
      It seems the the Impulse section for sliding images defaults to the image width, no the height.  I can change the Impulse stage height and width, but this does nothing to the internal content.  For instance, if I change the height to 200 pixels, the image remains the full width and only shows a cropped section.  I would like the ability to change the Impulse height, and have the image height fit space. 
      I've put this custom CSS in, but again, this only controls the stage height of Impulse:
      .pl-sn-impulse .pl-impulse-cell .cell-wrap, .pl-impulse-container, .owl-stage-outer {
        width: 100%;
      }

Any suggestions welcome.  Thanks 
    • Samuel Costa - UDF
      By Samuel Costa - UDF+
      Hi. I made this site: www.arvoredacidadania.org.br. In the part Quem Somos and Serviços I used different configurations (1 container and 2 texts side by side; 2 containers: each one with text; or just two texts side by side).
      The problem is the height. I tried CSS, etc, but when i change the width, change the height also.
      Any ideas?
      This picture is the example how i need to do.
      I need both textboxs with the same height.
      Regards.

• nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      I'd like to request a section (or that this could be enabled on the background settings of the existing sections) in which we could set a image to stay fixed, just as we can see in the link below:
      http://www.bootply.com/render/100702 (you can see 2 different background images and everything scrolls on top of it.)
      Is it possible to be done without having to code it via CSS every time?
    • Barnaby Skinner
      By Barnaby Skinner+
      Hey team,
      Really simple question: where would I add code to a specific page header? I can see in the settings I can add code to the global header, but can't see how to do it for a single specific page. It's related to facebook pixel tracking
      Cheers
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date