Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8216az7373

Layout

8216az7373

Site: Proudparent.com

Issue: Layout - Home page 

I would like to alter the frameworks layout so that it has a color bar across that top and the bottom of the page - both that expand automatically when the window is enlarged then have a large photo in the middle  (see example site:)

(https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/lp/endpage-bgca-2/?sm=X560gPe0Cpbs5%2fh5xuwvenQkZGeDKk3s10%2bWKuJ3xDs%3d)

Should I just move to a whole different WP template? Or can this be adapted?

Thank you.

Danny

Hi,

Are you using DMS or PageLines Framework ?

As something like this could easily be achieved in DMS, with a Canvas section and a MediaBox section placed inside.

In PageLines Framework, it could also be achieved, but may require more custom HTML code and CSS.

Please search our forums, before posting!

8216az7373

Im using the latest Frameworks theme.

Danny

OK, well to achieve a similar layout in PageLines Framework (if my memory serves me correctly) you can achieve some similar with HTML in the ContentBox section. You may also need to use CSS for styling.

What I would recommend is for you to inspect that sites code for that banner area and use it yourself and then add your own styling to achieve a similar look.

8216az7373

Ok, so if I wanted to go the DMS way… do I need to pay the $99 fee or is there a reduced cost to upgrade? and if so, how do I go about upgrading?

Danny

If you contact our helpdesk, they will be able to answer that question, as I am unsure unfortunately.

hello at pagelines dot com