Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this_is_darryl

CSS Styling Properties for Scroll Spy (Pagelines DMS2)

this_is_darryl

Hi Guys, 

I can't seem to find any documentation on how to style Scroll Spy.

For example I would like to remove the border / container and make it just Text. 

What can be customized and what are the CSS properties?

best,

Darryl -)

ps. Also is the Content Box and Media Box the same thing? There is no link to the Pagelines 'Store' on my dashboard.

greenfly

could we have a link to your site containing scroll spy please?

You can see the CSS properties by inspecting the site using your Browser inspection tools or firebug. getfirebug.com/

Content box is for Framework / Media Box is DMS 

Are you working with DMS or Framework? You have posted in the DMS forum - that is why i am asking this. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

You can do more things 'on the fly' with Firebug.. Depends what you prefer, Then there is Firebug in Firefox which is another kettle of fish again. More option and more 'on the fly-ness' 

Are you working with Framework or DMS ?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

this_is_darryl

Ahh ok – I will download Mozilla.

I'm working with DMS.

-)

greenfly

Ah ok. Thnak for letting us know - you mentioned content box - you can forget about content box now if you are using DMS ;) 

this_is_darryl

Downloaded Firebug, but still can't see any classes to remove the border on the scroll spy?