Sharebar Section

3 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I have added the Sharebar DMS section to a client website and it has been working fine. However, I added the "WP-Tiles" plugin to add a blog link that exists within the context of the homepage. Here is the issue; when on the homepage and selecting the Facebook "share" icon at top of the page, the content being shared is the blog post and not the basic homepage information. When on the homepage I would people to be able to share the general site information and not specifically the blog. If someone wants to share the blog post information the same Sharebar can be used on the actual blog post. Make sense? To clarify, I want the Sharebar to ONLY share the main content on the page.

Hi AG,

So the issue only occurred when you started using that plugin?

Hi Danny,

Correct, the issue began occurring when I began using the "WP-Tiles" plugin on the homepage. The Sharebar DMS Section is in the header and I want it to only share the main page content not content from a specific area of the page. Any help is appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Facebook/Instagram follow buttons code
      By pdean
      I want to add Facebook and Instagram follow buttons in the main text of my website, as I'm not using sidebars.
      Here's the website: - I'd like to place them below the quotation and above the boxes.
      (Actually, I'd like to place them top right, but I don't think that's possible.)
      Any suggestions for getting the code for this?
    • ShareBar shortcode in Widget
      By Brian+
      I would like to add a shortcode, or even html, for the PL ShareBar section to be placed in a text widget. What needs to be done to do this? The regular social shortcodes: [pinterest], [twitter], etc. don't look as good as the ShareBar section. Look forward to hearing from someone.
    • Custom Social Icons with Hooker
      By napait+
      Hello All,
      My question is.. How do I add more social icons using the Navi section in Mobile Menu mode?
      The only two that show up are the Facebook and Twitter, from the information you fill out in the Site Setting > Social & Local.
      Please review site for example:
      I would like to be able to add custom icons such as other social and phone, map, contact icons after these social icons in the mobile menu. Basically want to move the phone icon into the social icons bar. Having looked for the right hook using Hooker plugin I still have been unsuccessful.
      Thank you in advance.
    • How to put sharebar inside post
      Hi, how do I add the sharebar inside the post, under the post content?
      is there a shortcode I can use to output the same sharebar section?
    • ShareBar FB Image
      By MobileParity+
      The ShareBar I am using posts 2 different images for Facebook and Pinterest. For FB is will post an image on the page and for Pinterest it will post the Featured image set in WordPress. Is there a way to determine a specific image to be shown for any of the ShareBar social integrations?
      Framework Version:DMS2
      WordPress Version:4+
      Plugins in Use: