Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 How to manage padding?

2 posts in this topic

From the looks of it, you have customized the navigation, this is likely the cause of your issue. If you can provide a link to the site in question, we will be able to see the problem first hand and by provide assistance.

However, if you inspect the element via Google Chromes dev tools, padding is highlighted with a green color. Using that you can adjust the padding, if padding is the cause of the issue and add those changes to your custom CSS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Scroll Nav in Safari not properly sticking to NavBar
      By janpeeters+
      I'm using the Scroll Nav extension on It works mostly great but in Safari 9.0.1 it jumps too high when it sticks. Firefox and Chrome latest versions work just fine in the current setup.
      So I'm wondering if the developer of the plugin is around to give me a clue as to how to fix this? I've thought of using the CSS Classes of the Pagelines Pro plugin but couldn't find a way to get it working.
      Thanks for any suggestions.

• How to remove the word "Title" from the top of Scroll Nav DMS
      By jeremykirke+
      Hi @bestrag
      I just installed Scroll Nav on a site at: and I can't figure out how to remove the word "Title" from the top of the nav.
      It's probably something really obvious but it's driving me crazy. 
      Great plugin by the way....
    • Scroll Nav & Boxed Layout
      By FrauAnna
      I need some help with scoll nav used in the boxed layout.
      Please find attachend two screenshots.
      If I use "center" or "center fixed" I have the problem that it is always full width and not content/boxed width.
      Additionally the page content is covered. It should be top aligned an just content width.
      And if I use the "left fixed" version the buttons again cover my content.
      Is there a way to make them small.
      Thanks for helping in advance!
    • Menu options not lining up correctly - Scroll Nav
      By Jarrod H
      So the menu is working great from top to bottom.  But having issues going from bottom to top via menu.
      This is the site im working on.
      For example.....
      Choosing Pricing scrolls down like a champ.  But then choose About and it comes to the bottom of the title section.  Is there a setting im missing to adjust that?
    • Scroll Nave - Demos on demo site don't work when screen set to full height
      By josh1178
      Your demos don't work on the demo site unless my browser window height isn't 100%.
      You click the nav bar and it scrolls but then when you try to click another nav it does nothing, even though the other headings aren't visible on the page. 
      Steps to repeat:
      1 - Go to:
      2 - Make sure browser height is 100% (I'm on 30" monitor)
      3 - Click Anchor 1
      4 - Try to click Anchor 4. You can't, even though it's not visible on screen.
      5 - Make brwoser height less than 100%
      6 - Try to click Anchor 4 and now it works. 
      I hope this isn't the standard behavior?