This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deactivate template on blog posts

I was playing around with the themes on my blog post page. Under page setup -> Templates, I clicked the Load button on the Impressive Home template. Now the button turned to "Active"

Now I want to de-activate it, and get my regular blog post page back! How do I do that?  

Also - I want to change the sidebars on all blog post pages. Where can I change that?

James Giroux

Hey There,

Thanks for the message.  To be honest, I don't believe there's a reversion process built into DMS.  Your best bet is to try and rebuild your blog page using the templates at your disposal.  I believe there's a template called 'Default' in DMS.  When you activate that it should revert back to a post loop section in one column and a primary sidebar in the other column or something close to that.

James Giroux, CEO

• Similar Content

• vanessabt
      By vanessabt+
      I am new to using pagelines and have built a landing page for a non-profit that I sit on the board of trustees.  I used the impressive theme. 
      it is built on wordpress 3.8.1
      and is hosted on greengeeks.
      the site is gamma-sigma.org.  if you look at the page there is a place to put their email in the top template area.  but nothing happens when you put in your email.  How do I use that to capture the email addresses to a database or something and also after they enter their email if they push enter have that get directed to the site rugammasigma.com
      I was able to get the buttons linked but I am at a loss with the email bar.  Please advise.
    • Dominic82
      By Dominic82
      I have tried to install the impressive theme I just ordered from the pagelines store, but when right after upload I get a message that says "are you sure you want to do this?" with a link below the says "Please try again" any help would be really appreciated.