Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

travistsickle

Thank You Hidden Page

travistsickle+    1
travistsickle

Is there a way to make a page hidden such as a thank you page so it's not tracked by search engines, searches on the website and basically only accessed if they fill out  a form?

If not is there any ideas on plugins that would work?  Can't seem to find what I'm looking for

greenfly    230
greenfly

If you use WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast you can tell google to ignore specific pages by removing them from your site map and not having the page show up when google crawls your site or other search engines do what they do... 

https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/

• Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly    230
greenfly

Did this work for you?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• fpcas9431
      By fpcas9431
      This may qualify as a dumb question: However.

I am trying to move 4 content pages which are now linked to a Parent Page (See site, Collaberate Tab)

I would like to move these pages in so that users will be able to link to them from Boxes section on Collaberate Tab itself, not from drop down.

No matter what I do everytime I create a new page it shows in NavBar. If I assign it a "Parent" then it shows in NavBar under the parent. I understand all this. What I do not understand is how to create a page of content (or more) which are linked from content inside a page and not in drop down.

I have scanned and read all the material I can find and nothing seems to tell me how to create a page, archive it &/or save it and then simply link to it once done from a content page.

Is there not a simple way to do this?

In Short: Create new page of content, and it links from a page of my menu bar via hyper link but doesn't show up in NavBar?

Site is: http://newsite.thetradinglab.com

BEst

F