Creating custom sections that allow nesting

2 posts in this topic

Hi, there!

Is it possible to create custom sections into which other sections (custom or not) may be dragged and dropped? And if so, how should I go about it?

I'm sorry if I'm missing the obvious, but the docs and google did not provide a clear answer.

Thanks in advance! 

Hi Radm,

How do you mean exactly and what are you trying to do ?

We do provide a number of sections called Canvas, Column, Two Columns and Three Columns. These allow you to place other sections inside of them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Custom Section as a wordpress plugin
      By sherman65616
      I finally have my custom section working, now I'm wanting to make it installable as a wordpress plugin. I have it packaged as a plugin and it installs but the section doesn't doesn't work. Is there any information on this? Thanks I'll attach the zip
    • Custom Sections
      By sherman65616
      I have a custom section I'm working on but it won't pick up the css file in the folder, the example shows below but what do i change the script to for a css script
        // This will load the 'cooljavascript.js' file from the current section folder wp_enqueue_script( 'my-js-plugin', $this->base_url.'/cooljavascript.js', array( 'jquery' ), PL_CORE_VERSION, true );