Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

art23130

Social Links dose not have RSS

art23130    0
art23130

OK. First I should thank you a lot for the software you are providing. In the previous version of Pagelines there were an option to add RSS icon but in the new version DMS2 there is no any option to enable RSS icon into social link section. I think in the next versions you should consider it and meanwhile please give us a hand in order to solve this issue  :thumbsd:

Thanks 

ART

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi Art,

Thanks for the feedback, I have added this to our tracker.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Justin Taylor
      By Justin Taylor
      Has anyone managed to edit their sociallinks section so that you can add anchor text to the links and alt text to the icon images?
      If so, how? I don't mind hacking the code.
    • davidcosgrove
      By davidcosgrove
      Clicking on "Edit" brings me to top of page, does not let me edit or drag & drop section when trying to edit the Social Links section in the footer.
      Not sure what's happened, the section is now full-width and I can't edit it at all.
      Thank you for your help!

• jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Hi
      Need to give a quote on a new website for a client. She wishes to include "Recent Posts" summary and links from her existing site ChiRecovery.com (see bottom home page, using the Flipper for post summaries).

Need to know how difficult this would be in DMS. Are there plugins available for this or will it require custom code to the single or functions php files and if so, I assume this would require making a child theme so custom code doesn't get overwritten with theme updates? Since I use the Flipper component for this on the Chi site, is there a way to modify the Flipper to access an RSS feed instead of pulling from posts local to a site? Again, need to access posts from chirecovery.com on a new site to be built.

Thanks for your advise

John-eriK
    • gregbroxton
      By gregbroxton+
      Is it possible to add tumblr to the "Socialinks" section in DMS 2?