Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

festoon

Navi Mobile Menu

festoon

Hello,

I'm developing a one page website using DMS2. I'm using the 'Navi' menu and the 'Page scroll to id' plugin.

The mobile menu that slides in from the right doesn't seem to work well when you have links to anchor points on the same page. When I click on a nav item (within the mobile menu) the page scrolls down to the anchor point but the mobile menu doesn't slide off the page.

Can you please help me make the mobile menu hide (slide off the page) when a nav item is clicked?

Thank you.

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question. Also, how have you configured your mobile menu, is it using the same menu as your desktop version ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

Ok, when I click on Skills, it works on both the desktop view and mobile view. The only problem is the mobile menu doesn't disappear after the click, but that isn't going to happen as you're staying on the same page.

If you do not like this functionality, you will probably need to use another menu such as UberMenu and see if this hides upon click, but I don't think it will to be honest.

festoon

Okay thats for investigating. Is there any javascript I can add to make this happen?

Danny

To add the functionality of closing the menu when you click on anchor link would likely require customizing the section, which you're free to do, but we are unable to provide assistance.

I have just been doing a quick search on mobile menus and so far none of them close upon clicking an anchor link, the menu simply stays open until the user closes it.

festoon

Thanks again Danny. I've also been looking and am yet to find one. Let me know if you do come across one.

Danny

Yeah will do.