Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rekent

Add additional button code to revslider section

rekent

I am having trouble finding the where buttons such as .btn-important and .btn-ol-white are defined.  I am wanting to create two new buttons .btn-hjil and .btn-ol-hjil that have custom colors and stylings, but I can not find the right location to copy the code for the existing buttons and insert my new button code.  Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

I know I can override the CSS for the buttons such as the below code, but I do not want to lose the option of using the button without the override on a different slide of the revslider.  Wouldn't it be possible to just add a new button instance into the section coding?  I am also aware you can make anything using the optional code section, however each time I have tried that the appearance is sub-par compared to the built-in buttons and the slider appears to take a performance hit.

#site .red-outline {
.btn-success { 
color: #d50032; 
background: rgba(215,215,215,0.0); 
border: 2px solid; 
border-color: #d50032; 
text-shadow: 0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
};
 & .btn-success:hover {
 color: #d50032; 
 background: rgba(213,0,50,0.1);
 }
}

James B

Hi there, we have a doc for creating custom buttons, this one is for the previous PageLines Framework product, but the same process is used for DMS.

http://support.pagelines.me/docs/customization/create-custom-buttons/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B