Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jorgepereiraok

leaps RevSlider down with the scroll mouse

jorgepereiraok    0
jorgepereiraok

When I scroll the page down with the scroll bar on the side that does not happen, but when I use the mouse wheel ends giving a locked and leaps. Isso é algum bug? ou o problema pode ser o mouse?

batman    389
batman

Hi jorgepereiraok

Please, you can post your site's url so we can see the problem

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hi @jorgepereiraok 

I am not seeing this in firefox, chrome or safari. Which browser are you using? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

jorgepereiraok    0
jorgepereiraok

Hi Martin, I am using the chrome. 

If you do not identify the problem, it's probably my mouse, but I like to have other points of view on this issue ...

James B    436
James B

Hi there, I've no issues scrolling on your site, its goes down the page smoothly.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Fish-Owl-360    1
Fish-Owl-360

It's probably your mouse.  I have a mouse with a scroll wheel that clicks into little detent positions as you rotate the wheel, if that makes sense and it produces the same effect you are describing.  

Does your mouse wheel spin smoothly with no detent stops?   If so, then it would seem strange that the RevSlider wouldn't scroll smoothly.

• Like 1

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Your website scrolls smoothly, I have tried with my MacBook Pros trackpad, a Razer Deathadder and a Razer Naga, each time the screen scrolled smoothly. Therefore, the issue is your mouse, what mouse are you using ? 

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,
      After I installed platform 5, a Scroll Nav stopped working properly. It stopped following down as I scroll down the screen and it is very frustrating....
      I tried to add a new Scroll Nav, deactivated platform 5 or whatever I could think of to refresh to get the function back but nothing works out...
      Please please please help me wise folks out there!
      Thanks,
    • kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,
      After I installed platform 5, a Scroll Nav stopped working properly. It stopped following down as I scroll down the screen and it is very frustrating....
      I tried to add a new Scroll Nav, deactivated platform 5 or whatever I could think of to refresh to get the function back but nothing works out...
      Please please please help me wise folks out there!
      Thanks,
    • tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+

I have problems with the scroll, someone who can help me?
      Video_1487265541.wmv
    • carl
      By carl+
      Trying to convert a site over to PL5 from DMS2. Can we use revslider? Can any portion of DMS2 be editable or imported through PL5?
      I'm trying to wrap my head around the new PL5 os, but things have changed so much it like learning a new software. I DO like the new UI! Great job.
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date