Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alifiya

Store

alifiya    0
alifiya

My pageline store - says I need to install & activate pagelines section plugin.

when I click install it says unable to connect to download.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hi There @alifiya 

Please download the sections plugin from here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lhk62j37b5u92pe/Y_ijRkkq-Q

Also in linked folder are all the extra sections previously available via the store. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

alifiya    0
alifiya

Hi Martin, 

I downloaded it from dropbox & imported it into pagelines.

It asked me if I want to overwrite the current section & i clicked OK

but the store & framework are giving me the same message unable to connect to download.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello Alifya 

Please make sure you are installing the sections .zip folder via the standard WordPress plugin install functionality. 

Have you tried this? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

alifiya    0
alifiya

I cannot download the framework plugin from dropbox as it is 11 mb & they only allow upto 1500KB

alifiya    0
alifiya

The pagelines sections problem is solved!!!

store is now working

greenfly    230
greenfly

Thank you for letting us know :) 

alifiya    0
alifiya

will u be able to send me the framework plugin in a smaller file.

the current one is 11mb& they only allow 1500 KB

greenfly    230
greenfly

Which Framework plugin? 

When you say 'they' do you mean your host? 

If so, you will need to ask them to increase your maximum file upload limit.. 

alifiya    0
alifiya

Under appearance- customize option .

It asks me to enable pageline framework.

Can u guide me as to how?

greenfly    230
greenfly

If you have installed the Framework then you are fine. 

The message is telling you basically that preview doesn't work on Framework (or DMS) powered sites as the preview would not give an accurate view of the page. 

This message is saying that the only way to see the site as it should look is by enabling the Framework. Which is what you have already done. 

If you ar enot sure about this please confirm what theme you are using. 

This doesn't answer the previous question i asked though 

Which Framework plugin? 

When you say 'they' do you mean your host? 

If so, you will need to ask them to increase your maximum file upload limit..