Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adrianna Lima

Unable to load template to wp-signup.php

Adrianna Lima+    0
Adrianna Lima

Why can't i add/load a template to wp-signup.php. It keeps loading home template page.

Please advise.

Simon    247
Simon

wp-signup is not a real page. There is no way to apply a template for it.

Adrianna Lima+    0
Adrianna Lima

Is there any way to go about it?

Simon    247
Simon

There are many many plugins in the wordpress repo that style the login page, and 'wordpress style login page' in google gets 13 million hits, so im sure its possible ;)

Adrianna Lima+    0
Adrianna Lima

Sorry but this doesnt help. I am seeing it as a bug.

wp-signup.php keeps loading the template that is being used by the homepage. Means if u add an image in the home page, it will show in wp-signup. 

This is definitely a bug. I do not want to stylize my wp-signup.

Adrianna Lima+    0
Adrianna Lima

The ideal way is any page.php should load the template that has been set to default. Please advise.

Danny    1,327
Danny

This is not a bug, the signup page for WordPress uses your homepages template, this isn't set by our developers or DMS, it is the default functionality of WordPress, it is the same for every theme developed for WordPress.

So there isn't anything we can do to assist you further, as it is not a bug in DMS, you can find this information our by doing a quick search - http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-to-change-page-template-used-for-wp-signupphp

If you want to edit that page, you will want to use a plugin.

As this is related to WordPress and not an issue with DMS, I have marked it as resolved. If you want further assistance, I recommend you post your question on the WordPress support forums.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?