DMS 2 Force mobile menu on desktop?

2 posts in this topic

Hey :)

Can I force an instance of Navi to exist in mobile mode when viewed on a desktop? Custom class maybe?

Do you mean, you want the mobile menu (i.e. Hamburger icon) when viewing your site on your desktop ?

If so, simply goto WordPress Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and then unselect all Theme Locations except for Mobile Menu -

Then save, when you refresh your Navi section will look something like this -

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• How centger navigation in DMS?
      By jeomiland+
      Have searched in the topics for "How to center top navigation" and see Simon's CSS solution from back in 2012, but that didn't work for me. Anyone know how to center top navigation in DMS 2.2? Used Navi in Fixed area, (added Navbar under Navi to experiment, but that may be removed soon.)
    • Navi bar resize issue as window made smaller
      By jeomiland+
      Kindly advise how to make the responsive aspect of this site: work more smoothly. Client wants all that stuff in Fixed section, but as you can see when you resize your browser window, as soon as the line of navigation menu items breaks onto 2 lines, as window smaller, there is all this additional space above and below the navi. Is there a cleaner way to design this?  They also want that shopping cart bag up there, which also breaks onto a separate line when you resize.
      Appreciate and tips to make this header area look better on resize, specifically it sucks on smart phone with practically the whole display area taken up by the navis stuff.
    • Navi, alternativ menu for mobile
      By pehja+
      So this time I will not blame DMS. It is probably something I have done. But i don´t like the look and feel in multinav for mobile devices. So I have used navi for that. I hide multinav for mobile devices and hide navi for destop users. How ever on this site
      I am unable to upload a logo in Navi. It simply will not stick! I have reset and flushed and I don´t know what. But it will not work
      Any ideas?
    • Navi section add text to the left of burger menu
      By funkyman
      Hi all,
      Is it possible to add some text like Menu to the left of the burger menu ?
      Only need it in the desktop version, not mobile.
      Have a beautiful one from
    • Main Items on Navi Bar Not Woking
      By lazlo
      Hi, the main links with child pages (have a drop down) will not click through to the corresponding page  - the main item visible, once clicked on will only make the dropdown list visible - how can i get these to work as links please?