Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

travistsickle

Layerslider and Scroll Parallax

travistsickle

Is there a way that I can have the layerslider do the scroll parallax effect similar to the revslider.  I tried putting the shortcode as the background of the revslider but that didnt end well.

James B

Hi there, you'd need to apply the parallax effect to the area section styling for the area you've placed the slider within.

http://screencast.com/t/lHl2sfcwCkc - the section area controls are on the left, this will open a panel for you to select the parallax scroll effect. If you just want it to apply to the slider, put in the 'canvas' section from the drag and drop, this is a full width section area and then place the section with your slider code into that canvas area and apply the parallax effect to that canvas section.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

travistsickle

Very cool.  It worked thank you!

bendolmorlom

I tried it too and it works!!

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

cking3

Hi,

Thank you for all of the help in this topic but is there a way for me to remove the parallax in the revslider? I can't seem to find out where this is happening. I would like the text to stay in its position as I scroll down.

Thank you in advance!