Sign in to follow this  
wjordan

Dropdown (Child Pages) not showing when accessing certain pages.

wjordan

Hi, When I access certain pages, the Drop Down menus disappear (with child pages in tow). Other pages are fine for viewing Drop Downs and Child Pages. Any thoughts? Also, When I use the re-order plugin, it resets all the pages to "Parent" status. Thanks in advance.

nett-ed

PlatformPro has a PageLines Section Conrol feature which allows per page/post control of displayed sections. You could try editing the post/page you don't see the menu and look for the PageLines Section Control Area and make sure the navigation is enabled.

bryan-hadaway

Which pages have problems? Certain kinds of pages or just random? Let's get a link. Thanks, Bryan

wjordan

When I'm on the Home Page (http://livebody.org/Blog2/) everything works. But for example, when I navigate to Contact or any of the child pages under About, the drop down disappears. They seem to disappear more than they appear throughout the page. Thanks.

cmunns

It appears to be a javascript conflict with something on those pages. Possibly the subscribe form or some other widget in the sidebar.

wjordan

That was simple... It was the sign-up form. Thanks.

tmacroe

I hate to post on a resolved issue, but I noticed my same question appears in the original question of this thread so I was wondering if any answers regarding this portion of the question...

Also, When I use the re-order plugin, it resets all the pages to "Parent" status.
I am having the same problem.