Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nadielp

RevSlider, text at the bottom of the slide

nadielp+    6
nadielp

Hello Everyone,

I need to have the RevSlder text show at the bottom of the slide. How can I accomplish this. I see in the code mentions of data x and data y. Do I set one of those for something other than center? Any thoughts or help are greatly appreciated.

Also, the site is nela-pow.org. And yes, I am still trying to get the image treatment for the home page in order.

Thanks!

batman    389
batman

HI nadielp

Please, you can try this

.revslider-container h2.slider-text small {
    margin-top: 5em;}
  • Like 1

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

nadielp+    6
nadielp

HI batman,

Thanks for that...is it the same for the title. I should have been more specific. Thanks.

batman    389
batman

Hi again

No, I don´t see the title, please you can add one

;)

nadielp+    6
nadielp

the title is the date 02.14.14...sorry for not being clear. Thanks batman!

GetMeWebDesign+    115
GetMeWebDesign

batman. Thats neat... but if want for title as well then  it is just

.revslider-container h2.slider-text {
  margin-top: 5em;
}

Chrome Developer tools - please use them. If you are not sure how, then it is easy to learn

Be inventive in your keyword search of the forum ie Navi > Navbar > menu > tabs > font > color. Your answer lies there somewhere!

batman    389
batman

Hi

Please, delete the previous code 

revslider-container h2.slider-text small {
    margin-top: 5em;}

and add this new

.revslider-container h2.slider-text {
    margin-top: 2em;
}

You can modify em as you like 
  • Like 1

nadielp+    6
nadielp

Very nice...Thank you batman and thanks GetMeWebDesign. You are each awesome and I appreciate the help.

batman    389
batman

@GetMeWebDesign

:geek:

You give me 15 sec to respond, I´m an old man

:lolu:

• Like 1

GetMeWebDesign+    115
GetMeWebDesign

batman sorry I did not realise that you were rocking chair bound.... or is that how long it takes to change into the batsuit?

Chrome Developer tools - please use them. If you are not sure how, then it is easy to learn

Be inventive in your keyword search of the forum ie Navi > Navbar > menu > tabs > font > color. Your answer lies there somewhere!

• Similar Content

• Claudio
      By Claudio+
      I have a problem with the typography settings. I set the H1 class with "font-weight: 300;" (Very thin weight), and "font-size: 50px;" (To have considerable evidence of my problem). Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshots, those setting don't have any incidence on the site, Infact in the home page editor there is a trial title called "Text test", bold, and 26 px approximatly sized.
      Why the typography settings are not transposed on the site? Where I wrong?

• carl
      By carl+
      Trying to convert a site over to PL5 from DMS2. Can we use revslider? Can any portion of DMS2 be editable or imported through PL5?
      I'm trying to wrap my head around the new PL5 os, but things have changed so much it like learning a new software. I DO like the new UI! Great job.
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      I have a problem with the regular textbox in pl5, in this case, the text goes in that container, but it will hide som of the text, as if the container itself won't fit?
      Is this some kind of bug or have I done something stupid, never happend before with pl5 doh, can I do something smart about it?
      Version: Version 5.0.108
      Look here: www.gastronova.co56.se

• jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi Guys, 
      I just went live with this site. http://bikenet.org/
      I can see the video background in Firefox, Chrome and IE on my computer as well as my husband's computer and my phone. So I am not able to see any problem. 
      But, my client says she cannot see the video background in Chrome?? Any ideas? 
      Let me know. Thanks!

Jenna