Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superhumains

DMS Less System encountered an error PL_NO_DYNAMIC_URL is set to true

superhumains

Hello,

I have another problem.

In my wordpress admin, i have a message: DMS Less System encountered an error

PL_NO_DYNAMIC_URL is set to true

I put the code in wp-config for define it "false" but it changed nothing

(sorry for my english i'm french)

My website: www.superhumains.com

P.S: in the pro version of DMS

Danny

HI,

When you say this "I put the code in wp-config for define it "false" but it changed nothing" what do you mean, can you provide the code you have set to false please.

Also, can you enable DMS debug mode please - DMS Toolbar > Settings > Advanced.

Please search our forums, before posting!

superhumains
I used the code define ('PL_NO_DYNAMIC_URL', true); to try to fix my previous problem (it was the option to disable cache). 

Then I used the code define ('PL_NO_DYNAMIC_URL', false); for "remove but it did not work.

Danny

define ('PL_NO_DYNAMIC_URL', true); doesn't disable cache, it forces the frame to ignore permalinks for the css so instead of wp-content/themes/pagelines/compiled-css-878787/ it will use the following http://myurl?pageless=1

So please set that to false, if the error persists, then you likely have a CSS error. Please remove all custom CSS/LESS CSS you have added.

superhumains

I don't add any custon CSS/LESS CSS

Danny

You're going to need to disable all active plugins, we can't diagnose your issue if you have all those plugins active.

• Similar Content

• lwarren1500
      By lwarren1500
      Website URL: http://prp.fm Framework Version: 2.1.9 WordPress Version: 4.0 Plugins in Use: Yoast, Pagelines Updater, Pagelines Pro, Pagelines Title, Simple Liightbox, Sidebar Manager Light, Askimet, Gravity Forms, Events Calendar Server/Host: WP Engine   Details: I updated to DMS 2.1.9 tonight and am now experiencing the following issues:   Can't access the DMS Front End Editor - even though I'm using Chrome, it gives me a message saying I need to use Chrome   My DMS Less file has a CSS error (last line of Less file) but when I correct it from the admin panel, it doesn't save (even though it says it's been saved).   The post Visual Editor is missing   None of the styles in the Custom Less file are working now.   I tried reverting to a backup install, but the issue persists.  When I switch to another theme (Twenty 13), the Visual Editor reappears.   I deactivated all of the plugins but the Visual Editor is still missing and the DMS Less file still doesn't save from the backend and isn't accessible from the front.   I've also tried to enter debugging mode but nothing happens.   Thanks for any help. Happy to provide a login if that helps.