Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

larrojas

Plugins and sections compatible with DMS-2

larrojas

Is there a list of compatible sections and plugins and themes compatibles with DMS-2?

thanks,

Luis

jmad

It would be great if in the marketplace and account it was indicated which components/sections are compatible with DMS2.

larrojas

Agree, this is too much wasting time trying to figure out which one works.

L

greenfly

jmad  - Thanks for your suggestion this has been noted now and also suggested in another topic - i have passed this back to the store team and hopefully this will be implemented soon. 

larrojas - apologies for the frustration - i will attempt to get a comprehensive list for this for you. Update you shortly 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

larrojas

Thank you very much.

Luis

greenfly

No problem i am working on this

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

GetMeWebDesign

A small suggestion. There is never much documentation on the plugins and most are easy to work out, but, Martin Davies, as you know from a topic I posted, even the simplest of minds don't necessarily realise where the plugin is handled in DMS live editor... a quick line on the plugin page would suffice ;)

Chrome Developer tools - please use them. If you are not sure how, then it is easy to learn

Be inventive in your keyword search of the forum ie Navi > Navbar > menu > tabs > font > color. Your answer lies there somewhere!

greenfly

Good suggestion GetMeWebDesign - i will say quite a lot of info on store products in particular can be gleaned from the store page or the dev's demo site 

I have made a note of this