Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saar121

do wordpress plugins work with DMS2?

saar121    0
saar121

do wordpress plugins work with DMS2?

and if yes, how do i put them into my website using dms editor?

Thanks!

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello saar121

WordPress plugin are still installed as normal via WordPress functionality using the method outlined here https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Danny    1,327
Danny

Thanks for informing us the question has been answered.

Please search our forums, before posting!

saar121    0
saar121

Ho sorry, ill do that next time. im new here...

Danny    1,327
Danny

Oh no, our staff will resolve the topic there is no issue if you forgot to do it.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+

I have problems with the scroll, someone who can help me?
      Video_1487265541.wmv
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      After the latest update of platform 5 and other Pl plugins the forms stopped working. Do you have an idea what could be the problem for that?
      https://www1.test.queue-it.com/pricing/

• nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      This discussion has appeared today on the Facebook User Group and we decided to have a vote to know what the users judge more important.
      Let me know which questions you want me to add to the poll.
    • butcher
      By butcher+
      Hello.
      I was present at online google meeting and I already then I was expressing my concerns. I agree to some point they could be better as plugins but...
      1. Installing extensions as plugins right now is kinda annoying dont you think ? You have to install it one by one, in a new window. Should be install All option ! A must have. The also could be categorized to some groups with the same Install whole group option.
      2. Having another 20+ plugins in your plugin list creates a messy and long list... Its a good idea with Pagelines plugins sub category, but IF we cant avoid extensions as plugins they shouldnt be connected with all the rest on a default list.
      Please rethink it and consider my suggestions.
      Anyone from Beta testers having similar feelings ?
    • jharri74
      By jharri74+
      Is there no longer access to some of the plugins, even with the developer account?