Sign in to follow this  
g2om

Blog Problem

g2om

Hi! I downloaded the demo content and the blog page went under the home icon. In the past, it loaded in the "iblog" page. But, this time it loaded in the home icon page and I am stuck. I download the demo content so I can use the blog. I love it, it looks great and it is connected to the "post" area of WP. Everything works great. But, now that it is under the home icon tab, I am stuck. Please help, I would like the blog demo content in a tab that can be labeled "blog" what do I do. I have tried uninstalling and installing...help. Website Link Thanks!

g2om

What I am most concerned about is that when I select "setting - reading" and choose my home page (feature page) as my static page that I will lose the blog. Thanks.

cmlstudios

You shouldn't lose the blog. Set the home page as the static page, then create a dummy page for your blog, title it "Blog" or whatever, then set that as the static Posts page. See near the end of this thread if you need more details: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic.php?id=3564