Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suerama

Losing settings when I save

suerama

Recently, when I make a change and save, about half the time I lose some or all of these settings:

• my sharebar
  • my google font, sometimes it's the header font, sometimes it's the text font
  • the custom color of my footer field (but none of the others in the same color)

I then work to restore them, but when I save again the whole drill can start again. 

I don't believe I added any new plugins when this odd behaviour began.

Any clues?

Danny

Hi Sue,

We are going to need to see the issue in action. Therefore, can you record the problem using the free application Jing. Then provide us with a link to the video please.

Also, make sure you're running the latest version of DMS, all plugins have been disabled and see if the problem persists.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello, inexplicably few signs have appeared at the beginning of each excerpts, removing the option these signs disappear, but appear when I activate it again. You know why happen this?.

Yo can see online here: http://www.latitudestudio.eu/press-news/ 

• dherries
      By dherries
      I am trying to add a widgetizer to my page/post and the system does not let it drag. The system creates  large Widgetizer logo and nothing will happen. What am I doing wrong?  I am using DSM 1.1.9.  Website is www.moveincache.com
    • mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello everyone. :)   Is possible set a selected Section Area to height of window browser with custom CSS, just like DMS2 presets? Someone knows some best practice?   I know how to set to fixed footer, but i think this case of study is different.   Thanks!
    • pazyluz
      By pazyluz+
      I have pages that display on phones and pages for desktops/laptops.  The ipad displays the mobile/phone pages but would look far better if they displayed the desktop version.  How/Can I display the desktop version on ipad?  If I cannot do that, can you advise me as to the best course of action?  Thank you.

http://peggygreen.net
    • pazyluz
      By pazyluz+
      In between forum posts, I am getting the above response telling me to wait another 57 seconds before posting a second topic.  (WHAAAAT?) To continue with my post, I have to hit the back button only to find that you have erased everything I just wrote. Please explain and fix this immediately.  Thank you.