• Similar Content

• kdemming
      By kdemming+
      I have a podcast and all the links to the podcast are producing a 404 error. 
      Yesterday I had a problem with PHP and since uploading it still has not fixed the problem. Not sure what to do. 
      http://www.keitademming.com/disruptiveconversations/
    • petere21
      By petere21+
      DMS 2.1.9.2 with Accordions WP 4.1 last version BUDDYPRESS 2.2.0   All plugins except DMS professional tool, Pagelines updater and Buddy press are turned OFF.   after installing Buddypress I'm not able to create any Buddypress group.   1. problem (CANNOT VIEW PAGE GROUPS: 404 Not Found) conflict Accordions versus Buddypress       When Accordions are activated I am not able to view page GROUPS. After deactivating of Accordions I am able to see page Groups of Buddypress.      the same problems have pages MEMBERS and Activity   2. problem (I CAN SEE PAGE GROUPS, BUT I CANNOT CREATE ANY GROUP it doesn't work (404 Not Found)     just DMS without Accordions       2. problem solved by replacing sections still conflict with Accordions 

Try replacing the 404 section with the WP-Content/PostLoop section.
    • Aires
      By Aires
      I have been trying to use Buddypress with DMS for the past couple weeks with hope that I can wrap my head around it and build something with DMS for a potential client. Because I have never used Buddypress with dms before I wanted to do a test run.

After countless style issues I finally thought I was making progress enough to follow up on the client. But something told me to try every link and page that BuddyPress produces automatically after install.
      Upon doing so all the pages gave me 404 errors I switch themes and the pages and links are there. But they don’t work in DMS.  

Screencast here http://screencast.com/t/yRMbX4W1Rq

Thanks in advance
    • Ron
      By Ron+
      (Correction - Update was to 1.9.1 not 1.1.9, but unable to correct in title above)

I did the monthly update for my 2 sites - plugins, WP, theme - and when I was finished my site gave me a 404 error page with some info about needing a dms folder.  I looked in the themes folder and my child theme folder was there but instead of a dms folder there was a tmp folder.  When I changed the name of the tmp folder to dms my site came up, for both sites.

However, when I tried to go to any page or post on the site I got a 404 error.  Fortunately I always backup just prior to doing updates so I just restored the backup and the sites both are totally fine now.  But I can't update the DMS theme.

What could be causing this?

I tested the site after updating all the plugins and it worked fine; I tested the site after updating WP to 4.0.1 and it worked fine.  It was only after doing both of those and then updating the DMS theme that it broke.

Sites are clearwaterbeachcondosforsale.com and searchclearwaterhomes.com.  Both are now back to DMS 1.8 so they are not currently showing the 404 error issues.

Thanks,
      Ron
    • travistsickle
      By travistsickle+
      My site is producing a 404 error when I look for my sitemap.  

www.sicklehunter.com