Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 Display Issue with iPad Version of my site.

6 posts in this topic

Website URL:

Framework Version: DMS2

WordPress Version: 3.9

Plugins in Use:

Ultimate Coming Soon Page

Wordpress Importer

Wordpress SEO by Yoast

Pagelines Updater

Mailchimp for Wordpress

Limit Login Attempts

DMS Professional Tools

GA Google Analytics

Add this Follow me

Server/Host: GoDaddy

I have been experiencing a display issue with my site everytime I access it on my iPad.

If you visit my site here at:

and then load it up on an iPad you should see a difference.

PLEASE NOTE: I have disabled the Coming Soon plugin for you to hopefully make a diagnosis to this problem.

Thank you for your time and kind regards, Dan. 

I don't have my iPad on me, so can you provide screenshots of what the issue is please.

Yeah sure this is the iPad version:

This is pretty much how it looks on all pages with a few different sections below. If you compare this homepage to my desktop you can see it's quite different.

As an extra piece of information: I have made sure that the header section is in the template or body of the page and not in the global area called Header.

Thank you for your time. Dan.

Still not sure what the issue is, they look exactly the same ?

Its OK Danny I have solved it myself.

I didn't realise you actually have to press the publish button once you have a template and layout your happy with.

Thank you for your assistance.

hehe, no problem. Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• ipad media query
      By Lisa Haran+
      hi all.
      my test site is located @
      I am using out of the mediaBox boxes and love them however when viewed on an apple ipad (768x1024) they look very cluttered.
      Every other version of  tablet up to Google Nexus 7 (603 x 966) it works great as it display the mobile version, so every ibox and mediabox is 100% width, one under the other.
      If I want the ipad to display how a mobile version does, how do I do this?
      I suppose a quicker way of asking my question above is "is there a way to force an ipad to display the mobile version of your site"
    • Flipper & iPad: Image/header Not Loading
      By dkadvertising+
      When visiting, a flipper called "recent releases" is utilized in the top left. This functions as it should in all environment, except for ipad.
      The ipad experience (NB: cannot be replicated in online ipad emulators):
      It loads with everything except for the image and title. (The arrows are still there.)
      You can even click on the empty space to be brought to the post. Hit the back button, and suddenly the image and title have appeared.
      Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
    • how to display the desktop version of a page on ipad
      By pazyluz
      I have pages that display on phones and pages for desktops/laptops.  The ipad displays the mobile/phone pages but would look far better if they displayed the desktop version.  How/Can I display the desktop version on ipad?  If I cannot do that, can you advise me as to the best course of action?  Thank you.
    • Hero Images on iPad: Chrome and Safari
      By aldisney+
      I'm running into some problems with the Hero module on a site when viewing on an iPad Air in portrait-mode. This occurs in both Safari and Chrome. The hero image overlaps the text/heading, even when I try adjusting the %'s for both text and image. I tried searching "hero", "ipad" and "hero ipad", but didn't find anything on the subject in the forums.
      Here's an image.
      Technical Info:
      WordPress 4.1
      GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting
      Temp URL: 
      Site Info: 
      Work in progress; front page is the only "built" page
    • Canvas Background Video Does Not Appear on Mobile Devices
      By Claude203
      Hi, despite using the correct CSS to enable mobile formatting, and confirming that everything works fine in Google Dev simulator for mobile devices, in real life the background video I have set up behind our brand banner is not appearing on actual mobile devices.
      Using this on desktop, which works perfectly:
      .bg-video { transform: translate(0,0%); -webkit-transform: scaley(1.00) translate(0,0); -moz-transform: scaley(1.2) translate(0,5%); -ms-transform: scaley(1.2) translate(0,5%); }   Using this to set up mobile formatting:   @media only screen and (max-device-width: 700px) {   I am not doing any special formatting of the video for mobile devices at this time, because the video runs fine on the simulator.   Does anyone have any suggestions?   Thank you.