Sign in to follow this  
jeffsargetvcom

Platform Pro bb-press deep integration problem

jeffsargetvcom

How do I determine the absolute path to my wp-load.php? I thought I had it correct but I keep getting this error: Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'http://www.sargetv.com/b-doggle/wp-load.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home1/sargetvc/public_html/bdoggle/forum/bb-config.php on line 65 thanks, Jeff

cmlstudios

Uhm... I think you mistyped b-doggle when you meant bdoggle. Chris

jeffsargetvcom

yes, it works now. kind of... this is the path I ended up with: /home1/sargetvc/public_html/bdoggle/wp-load.php. I now get this error when I try to activate the theme: Warning: file() [function.file]: Filename cannot be empty in /home1/sargetvc/public_html/bdoggle/forum/bb-admin/includes/functions.bb-admin.php on line 1180 Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home1/sargetvc/public_html/bdoggle/forum/bb-admin/includes/functions.bb-admin.php on line 1180 Any ideas? thanks, Jeff

jeffsargetvcom

also getting this error: Theme not found. Default theme applied.

bryan-hadaway

Forwarding to developer. Thanks, Bryan

Andrew

Best way to get the path, is to hit your Host up.. they will be able to give it to you without any issues. n The way I do it, is to right click in my FTP client and hit 'get info' and it tells me the full path.

jeffsargetvcom

yep. found something called absolute_path.php that helpled me w/ it. thanks, Jeff