Sign in to follow this  
tomig

Is this possible

tomig

I am trying to get StationPro install to work with BuddyPress and BBForums using the StationPro Forum install. The problem is in the BuddyPress it says it needs a compatible template. Is there something I need to do or I have to head in another direction. I am totally new to WP. I would use PlatformPro but I do not know how to change the header colors, I do not want an all white site. thanks for any help Tomi G

Andrew

Confused with what you're saying... StationPro isn't yet BuddyPress capable, PlatformPro is. The good thing about PlatformPro is that it can be customized easily using the child theme and basic CSS.

tomig

I am sorry as stated very new to WP. where is the child theme, i know that is a dumb question. What Forum do I use with PlatformPro. The site is www.socalridaz.com I am getting 2 menus on it and I would like to remove the footer columns Pages, Stay In Touch, More. Can use all the help I can get. Do you have any idea when StationPro will be BP ready, I really like the look of it as you will see if you visit the site it works for my group. Thanks Tomi

bryan-hadaway

- I don't think StationPro comes ready with a child theme. - The forum template you use with StationPro is: BaseStation Forum - For the footer widgets, you can go to: Appearance > Widgets to manage them. Thanks, Bryan

tomig

If someone can take a look at this page http://socalridaz.com and let me know how I can remove the Nothing Found on bottom left and also explain why I have 2 menus one on top which is fine but the one above Nothing Found I would like to remove. Thanks for your help Tomi G

Andrew

Is this a blog or posts page? What page template are you using?