Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chisim11

FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKED ICONS

chisim11

Pagelines Frameworks.

site> www.SimonChi.com. So all social media icons appear on all the pages as default. I've been in the Individual Page Section Control to see if i could hide them from a specific page but cannot find how to. Is this possible?

Thanks.

greenfly

Looks like you managed to resolve this one - everything ok now?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

chisim11

It has NOT been resolved. Let me rephrase this. I was incorrect by saying that the social icons show in every page.

They show in every page except the home page. I'm trying to hide them from this page

http://simonchi.com/search/

Thanks

Danny

If you're referring to the Social Media icons in your header, then of course they will be visible on all pages. Those icons are part of your Branding section which is generally used in the Header Template area and thus is displayed globally throughout your site.

If you do not want these icons on your search page or any specific page for that matter, you will need to use custom CSS, using display: none; and prefixing your code with the page-id class which is located in your body tag.

The Branding section has never offered the functionality to hide these icons on specific pages, as its a Branding section which is supposed to be displayed throughout your site.

Please search our forums, before posting!