Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kmpeter

Manual for additional sections in Pretty Photo & Viewer

kmpeter    1
kmpeter

Any manual for;

Video & Photo Gallery
Full-Width Quotes Section
Featured Shelf
Custom Post Type SuperGrid
Social Bar with 20+ Icons
Flexible List Area
ShoutBox
Projects section with taxonomy filter and other custom settings
  • Like 1

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Not sure what you're referring to, can you go into greater detail please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny    1,327
Danny

Although it is on my to-do-list to add all sections to our documentation, most sections have inline documentation or the options are self explanatory. So if you're having an issue with a particular section, create a new topic and our staff will be able to assist you.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• suerama
      By suerama+
      At one point developing my site I added some test text. It says: "Testing a title." and "Testing a text block." I believe that I then deleted the section or the text. It no longer appears in my  Chrome browser, but it still is appearing below every post in Safari and Firefox. Since I cannot see it anywhere in Chrome, I cannot delete this text or section. 
      Here is a sample post url:
      http://ramacommunications.net/tribe-chain-p2p-insurance/
    • suerama
      By suerama+
      Hi, I recently updated wordpress and plugins and now changes simply do not register at all in the DMS interface. At first I can type in a textbox field, but I don't see that affecting the type on my page. Then I publish, see no effect. After that I can no longer even type in a text box interface field. 

Wordpress interface works normally, it's just the DMS that isn't functioning.

I'm setting up a dev site to troubleshoot this by disabling plugins, or reverting to a saved backup, etc. But I thought before I go to all the trouble someone might have a tip for me.

Thanks in advance!
    • JimP
      By JimP
      For some reason, I can't install this theme, as per below "missing style.css stylesheet" ...any ideas? thank you. Jim Installing Theme from uploaded file: Viewer_v1.0.1.zip Unpacking the package…
      Installing the theme…
      The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
      Theme install failed.
    • JasonLA
      By JasonLA+
      I seriously love Grandstand but it's become very buggy as I add more items. 

Right now I've added around 40 images, all regular size. You can see it at zox.la/collection. 

My issue is that I can no longer hit the edit button or have the pagelines editor open on that page for it to load. If I do, it just lags out until the google eventually asks me to kill the page. 

Any suggestion for how to fix this? Grandstand is awesome for a sort of catalog option and we'd like to load all our products up on it for an easy way to browse that's separate from our store. 

Thanks,
      Jason