Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

werbeagenten_hd

Can not activate Pagelines

werbeagenten_hd

I redesigned my Website with DMS1. Now I tried to get my page live by uploading the files and the database. No Problem except the activation of DMS Pro. 

I disable all Plugins an tried it again but it did not solve the Problem. 

You can see the Problem in this video:

http://storage.julian-weiland.de/owncloud/public.php?service=files&t=8205158a9bf2a53f1671f35e462d4623&download

GetMeWebDesign

You need to be adding those details in your WP admin > Dashboard > Pagelines licenses. Make sure you have the correct email address that you registered your account with.  I am assuming you have installed DMS Professional Tools plugin?

Chrome Developer tools - please use them. If you are not sure how, then it is easy to learn

Be inventive in your keyword search of the forum ie Navi > Navbar > menu > tabs > font > color. Your answer lies there somewhere!

Danny

Did GetMeWebDesign suggestion resolve your issue ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

werbeagenten_hd

Unfortunately not.

I tried to activate via Plugin and via Frontend. I checked my email address.

I turned on wp debug but there is no error (except one about a plugin).

Danny

When you enter your details what is the message you receive, I can't tell from your video, the quality isn't good enough.

werbeagenten_hd

First there are arrows with the text Saving (i have the german version so it might be a similar word)

Then i get the message "User Updated", "Site Activated" and "Site refreshing"

After the site reloaded I get the message "Site not activated"

Danny

I recommend you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue. If that doesn't do the trick, then provide a link to the site in question and make sure that all plugins are still disabled and enable DMS debug mode ~ DMS Toolbar > Settings > Advanced.

werbeagenten_hd

It Tried to disable all Plugins but it did not solve the problem. Turned on DMS debug but I'm not sure where I can find the debug code you need.

Here you can find phpinfo maybe it can help.

http://werbeagenten.de/info.php

greenfly

hi @webeagenten-hd 

if you can create an admin account for your install and send the credentials to hello @ PageLines dot com we will take a look at this for you in more detail.

please include a link to this topic in the email

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

have tested your site using my key and it works - coul dyou email us on the above address with the key and email you are using and we will ensure this works for you as it should. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

werbeagenten_hd

Thank you for your great support via email.

The firewall blocked the connection to Pagelines server.

Adding www.pagelines.com and 192.241.148.121 to the whitelist solved the problem.

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

• Similar Content

• Anthony CALCI
      By Anthony CALCI+
      Hello,
      I can't activate my Pro account on http://calcipatrimoine.theproofingcompany.fr (miror site of http://calci-patrimoine.com)
      When I click on "Activate Pro" button of the Account section, nothing works.
      Also, do I need to activate DMS with a DMS key in the Pagelines Updater ?
      Regards,
      Anthony
    • Jennifer
      By Jennifer+
      Hi, I'm not handing off to a client - we had MAJOR server issues and migrated to StudioPress - so I need to deactivate my license on our old copy of the site so I can use it on our new copy of the site. I tried disconnecting my account, but it didn't give my my Pro license back to use...is there just a lag? Thanks!
      Jennifer
    • HenryMote
      By HenryMote
      Hi guys,
      I want to get the pro version of pagelines DMS, however my company is set up using 1 master site and a couple of sub domains. Can I buy one pro licence to edit all the sites? They all look the same, they only differ with the town/city they operate in.
      Cheers
    • Martijn Meindersma
      By Martijn Meindersma+
      I need to find my DMS Pro License key but I can't find it in my account. Does anyone know where to find it?
      Thanks in advance,
      Martijn