Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fabienfons

Page template

fabienfons

Hi,

I made a page template a default..

Is it possible to apply this template to every pages ???

It would be so nice to do that..

Thanks

Fabien

Danny

Hi,

You can set it as the global template using the template actions options - http://cl.ly/image/3e0I432h300C

Please search our forums, before posting!

fabienfons

Thanks for your answer, i'm sorry, it was a mistake to create 2 topics, i tried to delete a topic yesterday but i didn't find how to do that...

For the template, that's what i do, i select "set as page global default" but it doesn't work on my pages, i have to load template, one by one...

Danny

What version of DMS are you using ?

Can you record your issue using the free application called Jing, then upload (part of Jings functionality) then provide a link to the recording. So we can see the issue first hand.

Please search our forums, before posting!

fabienfons

DMS 2

Ok, i will try Jing soon :)

Thanks

GetMeWebDesign

Danny. I think he is asking whether he can bulk change the template for every page retrospectively. Ie, the question is whether each page he has created is automatically assigned as default and if he then saves a template and defines it as "Global default", would all the previous pages he has created now assume the new template.

I tested this and the "default page" has nothing on it. So I updated with another template as "global default". Then created a new page, without setting a page and it assumes 'Template: custom (no template). I think most would presume that the "global default" would be the auto template selection, rather than no template (custom)

Chrome Developer tools - please use them. If you are not sure how, then it is easy to learn

Be inventive in your keyword search of the forum ie Navi > Navbar > menu > tabs > font > color. Your answer lies there somewhere!