Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Umar Adil

dms editor is not expanding

Umar Adil

DMS editor [attachment=2136:editor.png]

Why is this editor Custom in small size?

--

Regards,

Umar Adil

batman

HI Raju Gupta

Please, you can deactivate all plugins to see if the issue continue.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Umar Adil

I noticed if I add css with a commented message like 

/* For container boder */
.all-border {
  border: 1px solid #CCC;
  border-top: 1px solid #CCC;
  background-color: #FFF;
}

--

Regards,

Umar Adil

Umar Adil

Now I am adding css without comments in custom less css and click publish, my css changes does not reflect on the pages.

What can be the issue?

--

Regards,

Umar Adil

Danny

I highly recommend you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue, custom CSS can not cause the issue you mention in your attached image. That issue is likely caused by custom JS or a plugin.

In regards to your custom CSS not saving, what version of DMS are you using and does disabling active plugins resolves the problem. If not, can you provide a link to the site in question, make sure DMS debug mode is active and that all plugins are disabled.

Also, can you record your issue using the free application called Jing.

http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

Please search our forums, before posting!

Umar Adil

I did disable all active plugins and this does not resolves my issue, when I add custom CSS it cause the issue as mention in attached image. I even deactivated the DMS plugins also to check if that solves the issue and then activated only dms plugins to check. I am using DMS 2.0.3 (attached SS) .[attachment=2141:dms-version.png]

http://dev2.socrato.com/

**Danny edit** - Removed Username and password, for security reasons.

I have removed htaccess password from site for you to check, please fix this issue asap. Already confirmed that the DMS debug mode is active and that all plugins are disabled.

--

Regards,

Umar Adil

Umar Adil

Please help me to fix this asap, I am stuck with this could not continue working :(

[attachment=2142:dms-editor.png]

--

Regards,

Umar Adil

Danny

I am not encountering your issue - http://cl.ly/image/0Y2s0z2L1e30 When logged in.

I have also edited your post containing your login details, in future for your own sites security, if you need to share your admin username and password, please contact our helpdesk, providing a link to your forum topic so our staff have a reference and your admin username and password, along with a link to your site.

hello at pagelines dot com

Also when I add custom CSS, I still do not encounter any issue - http://cl.ly/image/1f3z0o2I3w16 (also you had no custom CSS to begin with when I logged).

Please search our forums, before posting!

Umar Adil

The DMS editor is working now! I am adding css classes with out comments now. I think that creates the issues.

--

Regards,

Umar Adil

greenfly

thanks for letting us know. 

However i use comments all the time and quite a lot. M<ake sure you use

/* comment */

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"