Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kedark

Cool carousel a DMS2

Kedark
Hello, 

or cool carousel works without a problem with DMS2? I have this, perhaps a very simple problem, but I can not find the basic settings section. (I could not find neither the editor nor the DMS panel wordpress) 

Request for help. 
Regards 
Kedark

Danny

Hi,

I apologise, but I am not entirely sure what you're referring to, can you be more specific please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Kedark

Hello,

a trivial matter, but I can not find it. I use DMS2, the new version of WordPress. I installed a cool carousel section, and I can not find the settings for, inter alia, the display etc. Of all that can be seen in print screens from 2, which is something that is called Cool Carousel Editor Options. When you click the edit display only standard opion.

http://www.pagelines.com/shop/sections/cool-carousel/

The case probably very trivial, but I'm looking and I'm looking and I can not find it.

Best regards and thank you in advance for your help.
Kedark

Kedark

Yes, I did, but I can not find a place when the goods are advanced settings for this section (see page will show that they are, but where?). After placing the sections on the page and selecting edit, display only the basic options. I was hoping that someone with the uses and knows where to find more advanced settings for that section (of course DMS2) (what you see on the screenshot 2 print and on).

Regards
Kedark

Danny

Clifford P - Can you reply to this user please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Kedark

Thank you for the info, I have written a message, I'm waiting for a reply,

regards, K.

Kedark, thank you for your purchase. Sorry you're having issues.

It's hard to know exactly what you're talking about without a screenshot. Could you use Jing or some other method of sharing a screenshot with me? You could also PM me a wp-admin login or we could setup a screen share. Just let me know what works best for you.

• Similar Content

• primetime
      By primetime+
      Hi,

How do I remove the padding? There seems to be a bit of blank space on top and bottom of the image as well as a bit to the right of it. I'm not sure if it has to do with image size. I tried to crop all my images the same size.

http://travelblogfest.com/

Thanks,

• Aldo
      By Aldo
      Cool Carousel a plugin for DMS2 that provide alot of features, but issue when viewing the page on a mobile device a link that is associated to one photo will not work.
      I have 4 photos in rotation in the carousel that flip by and the link associated with first photo works fine on a desktop computer buy doe not work on any mobile device.

How can i make this link work on all divices?

Thanks in advance.

Aldo

• jDub
      By jDub
      Hi there,

I'm trying to make the images in the Cool Carousel skew and resize depending on the browser size.  Currently I'm using css height: 100vh, which is giving me the effect I want, however it's taking in account the size of the fixed menu bar and the content I have above it, so instead of resizing the image to the size of the browser, it's cut off and falls below the fold.  You can check this out at http://makaicollection.com/overview/

Any help on how to modify this would be greatly appreciated.  Again, I'd like the full image to be seen above the fold, but resize in height and width depending on the size of the browser window.

Thanks in advance.

Jaime
    • JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi,

I am using the Cool Carousel plugin and the recommended re-order plugin. However, I have realised that sometimes when the page loads it displays another cool carousel slide which is not supposed to display first. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? It would be good to fix this because it's always important for me to load the first slide. My site is: http://www.jawdesigns.co.uk/

Kind regards,

James