Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carlton

DMS 2.0 Media Library Chrome Issue

carlton    3
carlton

Hi,

When I try to open the media library while using DMS 2.0.4, I'm given a window that's not large enough to select images for editing or otherwise.

Can this be fixed??

I want to keep my Details theme, but it's not DMS 2 compatible.

Thanks

Simon    247
Simon

can you giva a screenshot?

Danny    1,327
Danny

That issue was resolved in an update to DMS, what version of DMS are you using, because if you're encountering that problem, you're likely not up to date.

Please search our forums, before posting!

carlton    3
carlton

Danny,

I'll change the title of my thread to DMS 2.0.4.

I've just updated, and I'm still seeing the issue.

FWIW, I'm using Flatten them v2.0.

Also, my Chrome browser is up to date.

Thanks

Danny    1,327
Danny

I recommend you make DMS the default theme and see if this resolves your issue, I am not see this problem on my test site.

nfp1900    29
nfp1900

Hi

I also get this issue with 2.0.4 whereby the library selection is a bit scrambled - I was searching because I was hoping it had been fixed:  image

I'm using Nick's Base Theme

Simon    247
Simon

We cant fix it if we cant reproduce it.

What plugins do you have activated?

nfp1900    29
nfp1900

I deactivated all plugins (I only had a few basic ones anyway) and still had the issue when using the library upload. 

Simon    247
Simon

can you PM me an admin account so i can actually see this happening?

nfp1900    29
nfp1900

I had a couple of extensions - colllor and eye dropper for web colours. I disabled them both and restarted but the problem still exists. Weird that you couldn't see the same issue when logging in to the other site

nfp1900    29
nfp1900

Danny ok will do

nfp1900    29
nfp1900

I just installed it and the media uploader looks the same with the two scroll columns to the right and inconsistent spacing. 

Danny    1,327
Danny

nfp1900 - Can you contact our helpdesk and provide the following please.

A link to this topic, so our staff have a reference

A link to the site in question

hello at pagelines dot com

nfp1900    29
nfp1900

Danny have sent the details as requested plus an admin username/password

indy_lw    1
indy_lw

I have the same issue too! I am using DMS 2.1. Please help to let me know if this issue has been solved or not?

Thanks!

Simon    247
Simon

There is not an issue with the site in question, I just logged in, with chrome and see this:

https://cloudup.com/ceqDWYgrN9t

The site does have 8 plugins that require updates plus DMS is 2.0.4 

I can only assume your install of chrome is broken.

• Similar Content

• Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      every since Chrome introduce scroll anchoring (see chrome://flags) blog posts on my page start scroll automatically as soon as the user scrolls down a bit. It is super annoying and I don't know exactly what triggers the incompatibility with Chrome's latest feature that is supposed to improve usability.
      Since I don't know what causes it (Pagelines, or a Plugin), I would like to disable the feature using a CSS override that Google describes as follow:
      "Scroll anchoring aims to be the default mode of behavior when launched, so that users benefit from it even on legacy content. A CSS property overflow-anchor can disable scroll anchoring in part or all of a webpage (opt out), or exclude portions of the DOM from the anchor node selection algorithm. This property supports the following values when applied to an element E:
      overflow-anchor: auto (the default value) declares that the DOM subtree rooted at E is eligible to participate in the anchor node selection algorithm for any scrolling box created by E or an ancestor of E. overflow-anchor: none declares that the DOM subtree rooted at E is not eligible to participate in the anchor node selection algorithm for any scrolling box created by E or an ancestor of E." Do you guys happen to know how to use that property with the ROOT element so it applies to the whole page?
      Thanks
      Michael 
    • jagipson
      By jagipson+
      We had this site on our cloud 9 server and moved it to a Amazon Web Service server using Cloud Front and now the Editor on chrome is missing just says USE GOOGLE CHROME TO EDIT WITH DMS. Have tried multiple computers and same results. Any solutions why we would be have this problem?  Won't work on any page.
      http://www.viaglobalgroup.com/
      Thanks

Matt
      @Danny @Andrew 

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi Guys, 
      I just went live with this site. http://bikenet.org/
      I can see the video background in Firefox, Chrome and IE on my computer as well as my husband's computer and my phone. So I am not able to see any problem. 
      But, my client says she cannot see the video background in Chrome?? Any ideas? 
      Let me know. Thanks!

Jenna
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.