Sign in to follow this  
suzannecarver

The Latest

suzannecarver

Hi...in the footer there is a space for "Latest" were does the content space for this reside? Thank you

cmlstudios

I'm pretty sure that's a heading for your recent posts. If you add a couple placeholder posts they'll fill in that content box. Chris

suzannecarver

Is there a way to do this with out making it a visual page?

cmlstudios

That piece is part of the 5-Column Footer template. To remove or replace it I would go in and add the widgets you want to show under the Appearance menu. There might be a simpler way to hide it though. I changed mine to a custom footer with navigation and copyright notice only.

somagoods

Hi Chris, You said you only have nav and copyright in your footer. That's what I'm trying to do, but only copyright. Did you use CSS for that? Thanks!

cmlstudios

I use the simple navigation footer since I did want the menus in the footer. Instead you could use the full-width sidebar and add a Text widget where you enter your copyright info or whatever.

suzannecarver

Is there a way to remove the pagelines leaf?

bryan-hadaway

You can also control the footer widget menus from: Appearance > Menus The developer version all have the leaf removed, otherwise you'll need to figure out some CSS for removal. Thanks, Bryan

suzannecarver

Bryan...on the Menus area...could you provide a little more detail..thank you!

bryan-hadaway

You can create menus, with any pages, posts, or manually created links you want. First name it and then create, then you can drag and drop pages/posts into it and save. You can also manually create your own links. Once you're done creating it you can set where it should be in those top left dropdowns. It's all be there on that page. You'll get the swing of it. Thanks, Bryan