Sign in to follow this  
buzzdeep

Logo and Menu in same Line

buzzdeep

How can we place logo and menu in the same line? Logo and menu in different lines/rows actually waste too much space. I need something like pagelines site where you have placed logo, and after few spaces you have your menu items..

catrina

It might be possible to move menu up so that it's to the right of the logo (with a bit of breathing space between the logo and menu). Is this something that you want to do?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina

Are there going to be many links on your menu or will the menu fit so that it doesn't extend too much to the right?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

buzzdeep

yes, there r only 3 or 4 items, as it will be extended using dropdown approach.

catrina

Can you please send me a link to your site? (So I can see the width of your logo and whether or not there is a search bar)

Designer | Catrina Dulay

renderinnovations

Hi Catrina, how is this possible? I have a search bar on the right side of my site. Thanks, Adam

Kate

@Deep Arora @Adam If you guys could please provide links to your sites, we could help you out with the styling.

runesmistadcom

I have the same problem. Have tried to copy section/nav code into an custom section that contains both logo and navigation, but code fails, and menu i snot shown. PLease advice

renderinnovations

THis is what I used. I'm tweaking a website for someone else... .main-nav{float:left;width:430px !important;margin:-120px 0px 0px 330px !important; #primary-nav .main-nav li a:hover { The margins are what you use to move the nav up down left right etc... This is a cruddy example but it works: http://174.121.134.124/~ruttreal/wordpress/ Hope this works.

renderinnovations

@kate btw I think this is the code you gave me a while back...