Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

massmosaic

Firefox issues for menu and RevSlider

massmosaic

Hi Pagelines,

I'm having some issues in firefox with the RevSlider and Menu.

The menu is frequently "reversed" meaning that hovering over 1 menu option, results in another one coming down. Also, the RevSlider images only show up sometimes.... there appears to be no pattern to this behavior.

I made a screen recording of the behavior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-iDUuPAuOo&feature=youtu.be

This shows me demoing safari first to show how the page should look. Then I go to FF and show the same page.

I'm using wp 3.8.2, DMS 2 and a child theme.

This site is currently password protected, but if needed I will PM the login to you.

Host is Rackspace.

greenfly

Hi please send your site details to hello @ pagelines dot com with a link to this forum topic and we will take a look for you. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Danny

When I go to your site the RevSlider works without any issue. However, there does appear to be problems on your page with horizontal scrolling, this is likely caused by a plugin. I recommend you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• romanondrasek
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, I just found that my site is not working - nothing to see what I have activated PL5 tap late (just white screen :-() , I can open just admin site . I tried to activate different template (tventy seventeen) and was working , but not with PL5. 
      could you pls let me know what is the problem ASAP 

the site is : www.myfit.cz
      than you so much

• russe-intensif
      By russe-intensif+
      Hi team,
      checking my site today, i'm surprised to see my MegaNav all in bottom of the pages, while it's in header.
      After getting to change it in couple of pages onto Template part (too time consuming !), i'm desperate and ask you for help :-)
      apprendre-le-russe-avec-ania.fr
      Thank you in advance !

• Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I have a staging site up that I have been working on, and tonight was having PL5 account connection issues:

I refreshed, didn't work, so I followed instructions and disconnected and clicked connect to get a new token, and got white screen with the following php error:
      Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  
      https://staging2.imetropol.com/
    • dwpoyner
      By dwpoyner+
      Not sure exactly what is causing the issue. For some reason, why you view my site on mobile, the menu does not show up. It will pop up, but it is black. You can check it out here: http://dev.caryfbc.org. I'm also attaching a screenshot where I shrunk my browser down. Any suggestions?

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson