Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

massmosaic

Firefox issues for menu and RevSlider

massmosaic

Hi Pagelines,

I'm having some issues in firefox with the RevSlider and Menu.

The menu is frequently "reversed" meaning that hovering over 1 menu option, results in another one coming down. Also, the RevSlider images only show up sometimes.... there appears to be no pattern to this behavior.

I made a screen recording of the behavior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-iDUuPAuOo&feature=youtu.be

This shows me demoing safari first to show how the page should look. Then I go to FF and show the same page.

I'm using wp 3.8.2, DMS 2 and a child theme.

This site is currently password protected, but if needed I will PM the login to you.

Host is Rackspace.

greenfly

Hi please send your site details to hello @ pagelines dot com with a link to this forum topic and we will take a look for you. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Danny

When I go to your site the RevSlider works without any issue. However, there does appear to be problems on your page with horizontal scrolling, this is likely caused by a plugin. I recommend you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• MiraAdmin
      By MiraAdmin+
      Looking for some help on a recently developed issue. Editor will not load. 
      Theme:  DMS2
      Error from:  Chrome - Inspector - console view
      Error message: Refused to execute script from 'http://xxxx.xxx/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/editor/js/gettext.js/?ver=4.9.7' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.
      Occurs on all sites on same server. 
      WP versions to 4.9.5, 4.9.6, 4.9.7 = same behavior. Worked properly on these same versions until 07/04/2018.
      No new plugins. Isolating plugins offers same behavior. 
      Server vendor reports no changes, patches, etc. 
      Server re-starts no impact.  

Thank you. 
    • Liv Kundalini
      By Liv Kundalini+
      Hi -
      Pulling my hair out over here, and would love an assist!
      Site I am building, http://www.livkundalini.com/home, has a problem with the submenu items in the nav not appearing. 
      If anyone wants to see what the Nav should look like, feel free to look in the footer on the left hand side.
      Have tried disabling Pagelines and using the twentyseventeen theme, but problem persists.
      Saw this error (pasted at the bottom of this post) displaying in the inspector, and saw discussion of Jetpack potentially being a culprit. Disabled Jetpack, but the problem persists.
      Had the hosting company even flush the server-side cache, but no avail.
      Any thoughts? Please? It's the only thing keeping me from launching this site!
      Many Thanks,
      Todd

WebSocket connection to 'wss://public-api.wordpress.com/pinghub/wpcom/me/newest-note-data' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 403   O @ (index):7
    • stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      The Filtering of categories in the Masonic Gallery refreshes back to ALL categories when the DMS Revslider loads a new image?
      Anybody any idea? See Artists Category refreshes back to ALL when the DMS Revslider with images on the top loads a news image on http://www.18hrsfestival.nl/
    • romanondrasek
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, I just found that my site is not working - nothing to see what I have activated PL5 tap late (just white screen :-() , I can open just admin site . I tried to activate different template (tventy seventeen) and was working , but not with PL5. 
      could you pls let me know what is the problem ASAP 

the site is : www.myfit.cz
      than you so much

• russe-intensif
      By russe-intensif+
      Hi team,
      checking my site today, i'm surprised to see my MegaNav all in bottom of the pages, while it's in header.
      After getting to change it in couple of pages onto Template part (too time consuming !), i'm desperate and ask you for help :-)
      apprendre-le-russe-avec-ania.fr
      Thank you in advance !