Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jane

Is this feature possible with DMS2?

jane    6
jane

Hi,

on this website https://www.freelancelift.com/ after the first screen they have this really nice green/blue gradient background with what looks like a transparent png on top of that that scrolls left to right in a constant loop.

Does anyone know how something like this is achieved?

Thank you

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hi - You can do this with CSS @keyframes. http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_animation-keyframes.asp

This is just an image being moved across the screen 

I moved this to 'off topic' as i don't think it belongs in the DMS forum, 

• Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

jane    6
jane

Thank you Martin Davies, that link is helpful; never heard of this technique before. I'll try and experiment with it

greenfly    230
greenfly

Check out some of the tutorials online for animating all sorts of things. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• Timothy
      By Timothy+
      Question! Does anyone know how to display a full post rather than the excerpt on the posts page? Normally I can replace 'the_excerpt' with 'the_content' on the page template, but i'm not finding that in the Framework templates...
      Thoughts?
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      When inserting a LOOP-Section within a WORDPRESS-Section (Pagelines Framework Content) >>> Images (loops_media) do not show. 
      (same section outside, works well)
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      I'd like to request a section (or that this could be enabled on the background settings of the existing sections) in which we could set a image to stay fixed, just as we can see in the link below:
      http://www.bootply.com/render/100702 (you can see 2 different background images and everything scrolls on top of it.)
      Is it possible to be done without having to code it via CSS every time?
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      how to make (easy) a post Navigation: previous / next
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      Hi, sometimes this happens, a footer image suddenly gets this animation on it, look at the video link here so you get what I talking 'bout.
      Can't recall that I've done something to make this happen..