Bootstrap classes

4 posts in this topic

I want to align the text to center and used class 

<p class="text-left">Left aligned text.</p>
<p class="text-center">Center aligned text.</p>
<p class="text-right">Right aligned text.</p>
<p class="text-justify">Justified text.</p>

from here

but this does not work and class="center" works which version of botstrap should I use then?

What you're looking at there is version 3 of Bootstrap, both PageLines Framework and DMS use a heavily customized version of Bootstrap 2. So some of the things you see on the Bootstrap 3 docs won't be available in DMS unfortunately.

You can see all available utility classes here -

If you want to use those classes from Bootstrap 3, you can simply copy the CSS and add to your custom CSS:

.text-left {
text-align: left;
.text-right {
text-align: right;
.text-justify {
text-align: justify;

OK Thanks

No problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Popovers cut off screen edge.
      By respectgb+
      I'm having problems with bootstrap popovers being cut off the edge of the browser. I'm using the latest version of dms (2.2) and this problem occurs on all browsers tested. Please can you let me know how we can fix this?

• Tabbed Content not working correctly?
      By brightonkeller
      For some reason my Tabbed content isn't working correctly (see this page - click on all tabls)
      It could TOTALLY be the shortcodes I've got in there but I wanted to see if any of you could pinpoint the issue faster than I could. Any help would be must appreciated. 
      attached is a screenshot of what I see.
      And here is the code I have in the edit html...
      [pl_raw][pl_tabs][pl_tabtitlesection type="tabs"] [pl_tabtitle active="yes" number="1"]Currently Obsessed[/pl_tabtitle] [pl_tabtitle number="2"]gifts for him[/pl_tabtitle] [pl_tabtitle number="3"]Office // Desk[/pl_tabtitle] [pl_tabtitle number="4"]PLAID TREND[/pl_tabtitle] [pl_tabtitle number="5"]GIFT IDEAS[/pl_tabtitle] [pl_tabtitle number="6"]baubles[/pl_tabtitle] [pl_tabtitle number="7"]FUR VESTS[/pl_tabtitle] [/pl_tabtitlesection] [pl_tabcontentsection] [pl_tabcontent active="yes" number="1"] [show_boutique_widget id="122328"] [/pl_tabcontent] [pl_tabcontent number="2"] [show_boutique_widget id="201724"] [/pl_tabcontent] [pl_tabcontent number="3"] [show_boutique_widget id="203968"] [/pl_tabcontent] [pl_tabcontent number="4"] [show_boutique_widget id="201832"] [/pl_tabcontent] [pl_tabcontent number="5"] [show_boutique_widget id="176320"] [/pl_tabcontent] [pl_tabcontent number="6"] [show_boutique_widget id="203960"] [/pl_tabcontent] [pl_tabcontent number="7"] [show_boutique_widget id="176328"] [/pl_tabcontent] [/pl_tabcontentsection] [/pl_tabs][/pl_raw]
    • Bootstrap 2 Javascript Compatability
      By peterguirguis
      Hello, I was curious if DMS is compatible with Bootstrap 2's Javascript effects such as Collapse? If so, is there anything special markup I need other than the standard Bootstrap markup to activate them on a page?
    • [like_button] reporting incorrectly
      By blatka
      Hi. I have a "facebook like" bootstrap icon in my site's footer. For years it reported our Facebook likes accurately - at one point it showed 5.5k likes. Now it's showing 45 likes. 
      I tried removing [like_button] from the footer, purging the cache, and re-adding. I know i'm running an old Pagelines version, but I'm wondering if you have any suggestions to get it reporting correctly again. We're up to 6k likes on our page.
      I did change the site from http:// to https:// back in October by adding an ssl certificate, but since then we've had 156 new facebook likes. But earlier I saw the likes reported on our site matching the number of our Facebook likes.
      It's in the footer here:
      (and oh, the tweets used to show over 500, now it shows 5 - don't know if this is related)
      Wordpress 4.0.1
      Pagelines Framework 2.4.5
    • What are your thoughts on Bootstrap 3 or 4?
      By ketri+

I'm just wondering what are the thoughts on Pagelines with the updated versions of Bootstrap? Are you planning on updating to one anytime in the near future?
      Of course the new grid system with multiple column-width options for different breakpoints would need some designing to make it as easy to use as the current, but it would also add a lot more options. Would it be difficult to maintain backwards compatibility or not make updating from previous versions break?