Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

font awesome icons showing blank boxes

2 posts in this topic

I have installed the DMS2 theme but the font awesome icons does not appear but showing rectangular empty boxes. I tried hard to figure it out, I found in /wp-content/uploads/pagelines/editor-draft.css  , the font awesome path starts with ///websitecsm/.... and if change it to // it works. When ever I modify something from admin, it replaces the css file again and I lose my font awesome icons . Please help.[attachment=2133:font-awesome.png]

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• When Will Latest Font Awesome Be Added to iBox
      By bartoncollege
      I was perusing the master list of Font Awesome icons at and noticed that there are many new ones that are not available in iBox's dropdown menu.  Will these be added in the next DMS update?
    • Font Awesome Yelp
      By abuzzelli+
      Trying to display social icons in the footer of All are working but yelp. It's right after the pinterest icon, it's there but not showing up. Any ideas why?
    • DMS 1.1.9 and Font Awesome
      By webmktco+
      Website URL:
      Framework Version: DMS 1.1.9
      WordPress Version: 4.1.1
      I noticed that the Font Awesome version in my theme is 3.2.1.
      Can you tell me how I can update the FA version? Or is that not possible?
    • Older version of Font Awesome on my DMS 2 site?
      By webmktco+
      I can't get the Yelp icon to display.  It seems my development site has an older version of Font Awesome (according the FA developer).
      How can I update FA to the most recent version?
      WordPress Version
      Framework Version
      PHP Version

• Font Awesome list won't align properly
      By Marko
      Hi, after updating DMS to version 2.1.7, Font Awesome list don't behave as expected. As indicated on the attached screenshot the text doesn't align properly (it should align with the the text, and not with the bulletpoint). Here's a link to the test page: