• Similar Content

• Barnaby Skinner
    • Grant Turck
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      Hello,
      I wondering (and custumers) when does Font Awesome 4.7 comes with an update of Pagelines?
    • PierreFF
      By PierreFF+
      Hello, 
      I have an issue with NavPro on mobile when the link of the menue is on the same page. 
      Here is my website: http://foundersofthefuture.co
      The isssue comes from the fact that in my menue most of the items send somewhere else on the same page using anchor link (eg. #container_u788888). 
      This works well on desktop but on mobile, nothing happens when clicking on the link. One of the link of the menue of the homepage "France" sends to another page of the website and this one works well even on mobile. 
      I am using the Pagelines framework theme and also used a wordpress plugin (jQuery Smooth Scroll) for smooth scrolling . 
      Thanks in advance for your help and let me know if I need to provide more information. 
      Best,
      Pierre
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      I have the primary font family set to Arial. If I add another font (Open Sans), how do I change it only on a specific page? 
      I want to have Open sans only on one of my landing pages, but by default it will fetch Arial. Is there a way to change it without a plugin?