Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jane

Social Bar - email this page button

jane    6
jane

Hi,

I think it would be helpful if an email this page function was added to the social bar. It would save people from having to use a 3rd party plugin and would be more useful, I think,  than "Karma".

I'd also like a way to remove the "Give Karma" without having to add php - it should be an option within wp content/post loop.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hi jane

you can see how to remove the karma item form the social bar here http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/33581-social-bar-give-karma/

Also, thank you for the suggestion - as this was posted in ideas and feedback the dev team will be made aware of this suggestion.  

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

jane    6
jane

Hi Martin Davies - yes I started that post you pointed me to :P

But the solution was to paste code into my functions.php - correct? Is that they only place it can go? And can I just paste it anywhere in that document? Thank you

jennalyn11+    2
jennalyn11

If you as   in to the text area it will remove it

jane    6
jane

Hi jennalyn11 , what do you mean?

James B    436
James B

You can hide with css for the sharebar, paste the following in to your custom css panel and save.

.pl-karma {display:none !important;}

• Like 1

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

jane    6
jane

That worked brilliantly James B , thank you

Danny    1,327
Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved, in a upcoming update, you will be able to disable it via an option.

• Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!